Multiple payment options: No deposit required and no additional fees assessed for choosing to pay with credit card, debit card, or ACH checking. Security deposits are only a possibility if applying for credit terms.
Forwarding telephone number in your area: We always provide you with a forwarding number in an area code where you never pay long distance for sending your calls to us; this number may not be in your area code (usually is) but it will be local.
Forwarding email address: Should you ever want us to handle inbound email communications for you, similar to how we handle telephone calls for you, we provide you with an email address for copying/forwarding your emails to us. In fact, we are upgrading soon to make handling your inbound emails more efficient than ever!
Multiple message delivery options: We do not charge you extra for choosing multiple message delivery options.
3 simultaneous talk paths: Even if you only have one telephone line, once you forward your line to us, we can take 3 calls simultaneously from that single forwarded telephone line. The only exception would be if you chose to conference your lines to us through a PBX phone system instead of forwarding.
Secure real-time online access to:
- Messages: View your messages anytime from any internet connection.
- Call recordings: Listen to all of your un-screened call recordings for quality control.
- Call detail reports: View your calls and how they were dispatched.
- Call statistics: Find out what we did, when we did it, and how long it took.
- Total usage: Do the math and calculate your current charges.
All of these options and features come standard and are covered by our low access fee of $20 per billing cycle. As we continue to grow and evolve, value-added service for our client partners remains the focus of our vision: A healthy world filled with happy people enjoying exceptional customer care.
Latest posts by Teri Erickson (see all)
- Timely Customer Service - February 5, 2019
- Find Out Exactly How Does Call Patching Work? - April 15, 2017
- Costly Mistakes Law Firms Make Managing Their Inbound Phone Calls - April 14, 2017