Technology, Reliability & Service
The Internet and advances in telecommunications technologies have made it easier than ever for consumers to buy from and communicate with the businesses that they use on a day-to-day basis.
The answering service industry has been changed drastically due to these technological advances because call centers are able to handle communications faster than ever. And, with good reason, our clients and their clients expect their phone calls to be answered and their messages to be delivered promptly and accurately all the time and every time.
Also, customer service is no longer something that businesses can only provide in person or over the phone. With more consumers than ever using cell phones and computers, customer service via email, web and social media are quickly becoming standard operating procedure for all business models.
At AnswerFirst, we are invested in using current and reliable technologies to provide superior service, reliability and value to our clients.”
Technology At AnswerFirst:
- Our infrastructure includes virtual and cloud-based servers offering stability and data redundancy.
- We offer multiple methods to contact you and your staff: email, SMS, fax, phone or your existing web-based ticketing system.
- All your call recordings are available 24/7 in real-time via our secure web portal.
- All of your messages are archived and available 24/7 in real-time via our secure web portal.
- Access your account, make changes, view your invoices and more via our web-based client interface. It’s free with every account.
Our IT Department is focused on integrating the latest reliable technologies into our business model and infrastructures.
While the security and reliability of our systems are critical aspects of our IT model we also focus heavily on usability and efficiency so that we can provide superior business communication handling services to our family of clients.