Unanswered phone calls are lost opportunities.
At AnswerFirst, we provide answering services to hundreds of law offices and attorneys across the country. During office hours, our Customer Service Professionals act as your receptionist, answering your calls, taking messages or live transferring calls, and answering basic questions such as office hours and directions, if you require. After hours, we are able to act as your new client consultation dispatch service, so you never miss a new client call.
Here are a few of the attorney answering services we provide:
- Virtual Receptionist
- Messaging for ER and non ER existing client calls
- Call patching for new clients
- Customized intake forms specific to case types
Benefits of Using Our Lawyers and Legal Answering Services:
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Your clients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your messages are delivered via whatever method(s) you choose: via text message, email, cell phone, PDA, fax, paging or voice mail.
- You only pay when we answer your clients calls. We don’t bill for minutes that you don’t use and you automatically receive discounts when your call volume increases.
- We accept collect calls from potential clients on your behalf and connect them to the attorney on-call. If we cannot connect them with the on-call attorney we gather facility and booking information where applicable.
Why Our Lawyers Answering Services Are Superior:
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) 24/7/365.
- We always have management onsite so that any account issues are handled in an expedited manner.
- Our CSPs are required to have a background in customer service and to complete our intensive in-house training programming.
- We handle your calls and messages according to your specifications.