Our U.S. Customer Service Professionals are here for your customers 24/7/365
Would having a live Customer Service Professional, on your IT support line after-hours, set you apart from your competitors?
At AnswerFirst, we provide answering services and call center solutions to software companies, hardware re-sellers, internet service providers, hosting companies and many other businesses in the information technology industries. Our Customer Service Professionals act as Help Desk Administrators, answering your calls, logging issues and creating tickets for your clients, as if they were our own. Our dispatchers can email messages, patch or page on-call techs based on your priority protocols, and place follow up calls to confirm your techs are receiving and responding to critical issues.
Here are a few of the services that we provide to companies in the IT Industries:
- Tier 1 Help Desk Administration
- Trouble ticket logging via your web portal
- Trouble ticket status
- Reset Passwords
Benefits of Using Our IT Support Answering Services:
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Your clients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your messages are delivered via whatever method(s) you choose: via text message, email, cell phone, pda, fax, paging or voice-mail.
- You only pay when we answer your clients calls. We don’t bill for minutes that you don’t use and you automatically receive discounts when your call volume increases.
Why Our IT Support Answering Services Are Superior:
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) 24/7/365.
- We always have management onsite so that any account issues are handled in an expedited manner.
- Our CSPs are required to have a background in customer service and to complete our intensive in-house training programming.
- We handle your calls and messages according to your specifications.
Looking for more information?
Contact us today at 1-800-645-2616 or fill out our online request for more information and we’ll send you our pricing and plans packet today!