As a leading answering service, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about customer service.
That’s why we’ve decided to share 10 of our top customer service tips with you. Feel free to act on some of these or even share them with someone who might benefit from them.
- Remember the basics – Be polite, greet properly, and say please and thank you.
- Stick to your word – If you say you’ll respond within a few hours, don’t make it a few days.
- Build rapport – Introduce yourself and refer to the customer by name.
- Be prompt – Respond to emails, calls, and any other type of requests timely.
- Skip voicemail – Answer your customer service calls with a live person to leave the best impression.
- Monitor social channels – Respond to comments (negative or positive) from your customers.
- Continually train – In order to grow and get better you must learn from your mistakes, learn new tactics, and disregard retired practices.
- Respect customer service – Your customer service professionals should be treated as well as you would like your customers be treated.
- Empower leaders – Give your customer service professionals the confidence to properly handle situation and find resolutions.
- Listen carefully – Understand your customer’s main pain points in order to find strategic ways to resolve them company wide.
Notice any common themes?
Time and creating connections, both are imperative when building and maintaining relationships with customers.
Are you available to your customers 24/7/365?
If not, consider some of these solutions.
Latest posts by AnswerFirst (see all)
- 24/7 Twitter Account Monitoring - July 18, 2019
- What You Should Look For in a Real Estate Telephone Answering Service - May 25, 2019
- How To Prepare Your Business For Hurricane Season - May 10, 2019