When your clients reach out to you on Twitter do you respond or do you ignore them and miss the opportunity to earn their loyalty?
If you respond, are your responses timely? Or do you only follow-up when you or your staff are available?
What about customer complaints that are made via Twitter in the middle of the night? Do you miss them completely?
AnswerFirst’s Twitter Account Monitoring service ensures that you will not miss another mention, direct message or new follower.
Our Customer Service Professionals are available around the clock to take action on your account and notify you or your staff when a situation requires your attention.
How does it work?
- We configure an inbound email account for you and provide you with the associated email address. You update your Twitter account so that emails from Twitter are sent to your AnswerFirst inbound email account and you authorize our AnswerFirst Twitter App to interact with your Twitter account.
- You define how you want us to handle the following:
- Follows – we can ignore, follow back or even thank your new followers for the follow.
- Direct Messages – we can ignore, respond and/or notify you.
- Mentions – we can ignore, respond according to your specifications and/or notify you.
- That’s it! Your Twitter account is monitored 24/7/365 by our Customer Service Professionals.
Looking for more information?
Contact us today at 1-800-645-2616 or fill out this form and we’ll send you our pricing and plans packet today!
Latest posts by AnswerFirst (see all)
- 24/7 Twitter Account Monitoring - July 18, 2019
- What You Should Look For in a Real Estate Telephone Answering Service - May 25, 2019
- How To Prepare Your Business For Hurricane Season - May 10, 2019