Communicate Securely With miSecureMessages
Maintaining patient, client, and consumer privacy is more important than ever before. miSecureMessages is an encrypted messaging platform with security, privacy, and reliability at its core.
With an easy-to-use app interface, a US-based customer support team, and military-grade encryption, miSecureMessages is SIMPLE. STREAMLINED. SECURE.
miSecure Messaging allows you to protect your clients, your data and your organization with encrypted messaging while ensuring faster messaging response times.
miSecure Messaging features include:
- Secure – HIPAA and HITECH-compliant secure messaging. We do not send data to your device. The application securely logs into the message server and never actually stores the message on the phone. The application is password protected and you can only view the data through a secured connection meaning that your communications and data are encrypted and safe.
- Easy to use – just like text messaging, but you can only communicate with contacts in your group/circle.
- Unlimited number of licenses – you can have as many devices in your group as needed.
- No hidden fees – no overage fees, no character limits.
- Your data is safe – cannot copy, paste or forward any of the messages outside of your circle within your licensed devices. If you lose your device, we deactivate the lost device. New devices can be registered using the same information you used to setup your original device.
- Scalable – you can add other devices at any time; setup is done by administrators at AnswerFirst.
- Customizable – recipients control how they want to be alerted when a new message is received. Recipients can customize:
- Audio/Visual Settings – indicating how they want to be alerted for new messages.
- Persistent Alerts – to determine how often they are alerted about a new message not yet viewed.
Ready to get started?
Download the free Apple or Android app to your phone or tablet:
- Apple – The miSecureMessages Apple App provides secure messaging and paging services for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. The miSecureMessages Apple App receives secure messages sent from the encrypted miSecureMessages Web Service via the Apple Push Notification Service.
- Android – The miSecureMessages Android App provides secure messaging and paging services for Android devices. The miSecureMessages Android App receives secure messages sent from the encrypted miSecureMessages Web Service via the Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) service.
If you’re already an AnswerFirst client, then either contact your Business Development Coordinator or visit our support website and go to Request Help Now to create a ticket regarding configuring miSecure Messaging on your AnswerFirst account.
If you aren’t an AnswerFirst client, then please fill out this form to have a member of our Business Development Team contact you about setting up service today.