Having your website appear in search results when people search for the products and services you offer is a great way to get new business.
In fact, companies spend millions of dollars annually to get their websites ranked for desirable search terms. While appearing in search results is a crucial first step to acquiring business via the internet, what’s just as important as your placement in search results?
It’s crucial to respond promptly to all inquiries that are generated via your website.
We’ve all searched for a product or service and landed on a company’s website where we call, email, chat or fill out a contact form only to get no response from the business. What’s the next step in our search for what we want? To contact another business that we think can offer us the solution we’re looking for.
Fortunately, a trustworthy contact center or answering service can ensure that your business doesn’t lose leads from your website. How?
- 24/7 Live Phone Answering – This solution is the most obvious way for an answering service to assist you in not missing leads from your website. When visitors land on your home page and decide they want to speak with someone, you can be sure that every phone call is answered regardless of what time of day or night the call is placed.
- 24/& Live Web Chat – Not all contact centers offer this service, but if your website gets a lot of traffic it is a great way to provide instant service to your website visitors. You simply place a chat widget on your website and when site traffic selects to “chat now” they’re connected to a live Customer Service Professional who is able to triage the inquiry and respond accordingly. Other chat solutions require you or one of your employees to be available to interact with your website visitors so using a contact center as your frontline saves you time while also avoiding missed interactions.
- Inbound Email Processing – If your website has a contact form or an email address, where do the inquiries posted to the form or sent via email go? It’s likely that you or one of your staff members needs to be available and then respond. Using an answering service that provides Inbound Email Processing means that these inquiries can be routed to a 24/7 call center where they are handled in a timely manner. You can instruct the call center how to handle each type of inquiry so that you are notified of sales leads via text or phone call while allowing customer service issues to wait until normal business hours if you prefer.
These are just a few of the ways that a contact center or answering service can be used as a communication support system for your existing web presence. If you don’t respond to people who find you via the internet then your competitors will.
Looking for more information?
Contact us today at 1-800-645-2616 or fill out our online request for more information and we’ll send you our pricing and plans packet today!
Latest posts by AnswerFirst (see all)
- 24/7 Twitter Account Monitoring - July 18, 2019
- What You Should Look For in a Real Estate Telephone Answering Service - May 25, 2019
- How To Prepare Your Business For Hurricane Season - May 10, 2019