What if you could outsource your inbound email processing, the same way you outsource your inbound telephone calls? Imagine never having to worry about checking your email again. In our technologically advanced climate, this seemingly impossible feat, has become a wonderful reality.
How Does It Work?
We provide you with a unique AnswerFirst email address and all you need to do is set up your inbound email inquiries to copy or forward to that AnswerFirst email address. Then, you set-up protocols that indicate how you want us to handle your inbound emails.
How Can You Use Our Inbound Email Processing Services?
- Alarm Notifications
- Dispatch On-call from Web Form Submissions
- Manually Entered Trouble Tickets
- Confirm Receipt of Email Delivery
- Follow Ups & Confirmations
- Order Entry
- Triage and Take Action
For more in-depth information about each of these inbound email processing services, please visit this page.
If I don’t provide our potential clients with top-notch customer service from day 1, then why should they trust my company to provide their clients with the same? I hope you found this article helpful, if you have any questions you can contact me on my direct line at AnswerFirst: 813-636-3975 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Teri Erickson (see all)
- Timely Customer Service - February 5, 2019
- Find Out Exactly How Does Call Patching Work? - April 15, 2017
- Costly Mistakes Law Firms Make Managing Their Inbound Phone Calls - April 14, 2017