As we continue our efforts to provide the best 24/7 one-touch resolution customer service possible, we wanted to update you on the most efficient ways to communicate with us.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the options below are available 24/7 365 days a year.
1. You can access our Client Support Website at https://support.
2. You can also call our Tier II Customer Support Team directly at 800-435-9332 to speak with a representative who can better assist you in handling your needs and/or connecting you with the right department.
If you contact us via our main phone number, you may end up speaking with someone in our contact center who might be unable to assist you. In that case, you will be given the option of either being transferred to a Tier II Customer Support Team member or a ticket can be opened on your behalf, as outlined in #1 above.
PLEASE NOTE: Major changes to your account (scripting changes, changing message delivery options, etc.) can only be performed during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, excluding dates that have been identified as AnswerFirst holidays.
To view those dates, please visit https://myanswerfirst.
3. Please know that you can login to our self-service client web portal (Client Web Access) at https://myanswerfirst.com.
Once securely logged into the portal, you have the ability to:
- View and mark messages as delivered Listen to call recordings
- Make changes to your on call schedule or personnel
- Update personnel contact methods, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Run reports for messages and for detailed call and billing activity
- Make payments and update payment methods. Soon, you will be able to view invoices and payments made.
Latest posts by AnswerFirst (see all)
- How To Prepare Your Business For Hurricane Season - April 10, 2019
- AnswerFirst Attends Fostering Hope Gala Benefiting A Kid’s Place of Tampa Bay - March 22, 2019
- 24/7 One-Touch Resolution Customer Service - March 22, 2019